“Military and Veteran Caregivers & COVID-19″ is a fact sheet developed by the Elizabeth Dole Foundation. This fact sheet summarizes a survey targeted towards the military and Veteran caregiver community. This sheet includes quantitative and qualitative responses to questions regarding the COVID-19 crisis. Findings from the survey highlight immediate needs among caregivers, including the following:
- Family recreational and social support
- Delivery of groceries, medical supplies, and other essentials
- Community support and connectedness
- Mental health support for wounded warriors or other family members
- General financial assistance due to lack of income
These results help quantify the impact of the crisis and guide what support can be provided to these communities.
- Associated Mappings:
- Crisis Intercept Mapping for Service Members, Veterans, and their Families
This resource was first shared in 2020.